Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What Fall is Supposed to Look Like


I took this picture on Saturday. It's the front of my house, and it's never looked more beautiful. Look at that tree...it mushrooms my house into a house built for Thumblina. Fall in Virginia is NOT the same as fall in New Mexico! I love driving to work every morning or driving up to Lisa's house, and seeing all the beautiful trees of yellow and orange and red. It's so exquisite! I love it!

This past weekend, I got my hair did (that one's for you Mom!) by Yvonne's very French hair dresser, Jean-Paul. He wasn't what I expected at all, but he was very good at his craft. He did a very good job, I just wanted it a little shorter. I'll post a picture as soon as I take a decent one, I promise.

This upcoming weekend I am charged with watching Yvonne's 2 cats and 1 Fish...plus I get to crash at their house. It should be fun. I went to their house on Sunday to get the low down on where everything is and get a key to the house. As I was driving through her area of town, I realized I really miss it. I used to live just a few miles up the street from Yvonne and I love the area. Sigh. Yvonne showed me around and told me where all the cats food and treats were. Then she said the magic words, "Eat anything in the fridge, it will all be good to eat." I can't wait!! Food...from the foodies! Bonus, I have Friday off, so I think I'll just stay at Yvonne's and eat myself silly!

I guess I better get to work. I'll try and post again soon!

PS-Get out an VOTE today!!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, November 09, 2006, Blogger Nancy said...

Gorgeous!

We have a park here that had an area under some big trees full of bright yellow, fluorescent leaves for a couple of weeks. Every time I drove by on my way to get Erik after work, there would be families with rakes and cameras, enjoying the feel of playing in them. I think the leaves eventually wore thin and dissolved from overuse. It was great.

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy life at the foodies!

 
At Thursday, November 09, 2006, Blogger Aspen said...

Oh it is beautiful! I love it. Your house must double as Thumbelina’s house, that place looks so itty bitty. Smaller than our very first rent house.

I did my party too...I VOTED!

Love you!

 
At Monday, November 13, 2006, Blogger Lisa said...

Very pretty picture screaming alot of work for someone...LOL You hair looks great:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home