Tuesday, September 26, 2006

True Story

Okay, this actually happened...a guy I work with wrote the story down for other people in the office to read. So I'll let him tell the story. I wish I could take credit for this writing...but I was at least a witness to it. Okay here goes, in the words of Adam. He refers to the Psychotic Judiciary Intern as "Crazy."

The Official Log of the Psychotic Judiciary Intern

Wednesday- September 20th- Domenici front office
Witnesses- Adam, Samantha, Jacob
Crazy- “ Um, hey, hi, hello, I am intern at um the Judiciary but for the Judiciary in the Russell building and the people over there sent me to bring something to SH-327 (Judiciary office across the hall from PVD empire) and uh, but then I got here and the sign outside says “Authorized personnel only”, so I was wondering if you guys know if this is ok, or if I can enter, since I do work for Judiciary but you know in the Russell building”?
Jacob- “Yeah, I think you’ll be fine.”


Friday- September 22nd- B level of Dirksen (near Post Office)
Witnesses- Tara, Adam, Autumn, Lauren
The Scene- a leisurely stroll from a lovely lunch in the Cafeteria back to the PVD Empire, with the usual friendly banter taking place
Crazy (from about 15 feet away) (in a tone reminiscent of a car-jacking)- “WHERE IS SD-B43???”
Tara (with arms slightly raised in the air, in a way saying “Am I being held up or not?”)- “Uh, just go that way (opposite direction of us) and make a left, and then it should be there.”
Tara (after Crazy has walked away)- “How about I have no freaking clue, I just wanted him to go away in fear of losing my life.”


Tuesday- September 26- Cafeteria, right by the Vending Machines
Witnesses- Samantha, Autumn, Adam, Lauren, Mike and various other shocked and appalled parties trying to enjoy the one of a kind nourishment offered at the Dirksen Cafeteria.
The Scene- as we see Crazy we begin trading and sharing stories from the short past that we have known of this one of a kind creature. Then before we know it he is behind us and pacing, and eventually using the vending machine.
Now we had no way of being prepared for what was about to happen, as we all continually wonder why he is still there 10, 15 and eventually 20 minutes after making his purchase.
------here is the phone call we then heard him place not once, but twice, while more pacing occurred.
“Yes, Hello, I am at Vending Machine A364GTJ8 and this particular machine is located in the cafeteria in the Dirksen building. What happened is I put a dollar in the machine, in hopes of having a Dasani Water, I pushed the button once, no, no that was twice, because at first it did not seem to be responding so I actually hit the button again, but then you see the machine vended two waters; the one that I paid for, and the one that I did not, thus making this one free. Now, I am wondering what the best way is to pay back this amount of money, as I do not want you to lose the cost. I have waited it out, and the previous person I spoke to does not seem to know what action to take, and the service guy that I have spoken to also has no idea. So I am wondering if there is an address I could mail this to? Or someway that you guys could pick this up from my office, or basically just what to do?”

----As we all try to hold it together………………….unsuccessfully. And you guys scoffed at my wanting to go to the Cafeteria (Dinner Theatre) for Lunch!


Oh man! I wouldn't have believed it, had I not actually witnessed it. So funny!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think Crazy and debi need to date. fo shiz.

 
At Friday, September 29, 2006, Blogger Nancy said...

That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Whew.

You just can't make stuff like this up.

 
At Thursday, October 05, 2006, Blogger Jeremy said...

Don't stop with the true stories. These are great. And remember, for every blog you post, thats five minutes of work that I can avoid. So keep em coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home