Monday, August 08, 2011

Day 1, Part 2

I lay down to take a quick nap. When I woke up, I checked the clock and it said 5:45. Thinking it was 5:45 am, I flew out of bed, got in the shower (which was luke warm at best), got myself together. I come out of my room and see one of the little boys I met earlier sitting on the couch. I ask him if he’s already had breakfast. He looked at me like I just told him the world was flat and said, no breakfast today, it’s Sunday. (The family doesn’t cook for us on the weekends). After I argued with the 8 year old for a few minutes about what day it was, I went back to my room to prove him wrong. Well, after much searching and checking of my handy travel clock, I realized he was right. The sun wasn’t just coming up, it was going down. Antigua – 2, Autumn – 0.

In other news…someone downstairs is blaring Ah Ha’s Take on Me. So strange.

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 08, 2011, Anonymous Aspen said...

Awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home