Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Week-iversary to me!

I can’t believe I’ve already been here a week! Crazy. The time has absolutely flown by. I still can’t even believe that this is my LIFE right now! It’s been a roller coaster ride, that is for sure. I’m too tired to write much right now, but I was getting some flack for being quiet the last few days. I’m just signing on to say I’m still alive and kicking. I have a bit of good news too…I finally figured out how to get my pictures onto my computer. Score! But I'm too tired, and my computer isn't cooperating this evening. I will try to post some pictures tomorrow.

I went to Lago de Atitlan this weekend and saw some of the most breath taking scenery I’ve ever seen. The place looked like the set of Jurassic Park. I took a ton of pictures, but they don’t even come close to doing it justice.

I promise to write more (and post some visuals) tomorrow. Buenas Noches!

3 Comments:

At Monday, August 15, 2011, Anonymous Alowetta said...

Hey, glad you are still alive! And having fun! Love you!

 
At Monday, August 15, 2011, Anonymous Aspen said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! Maybe post of one yourself too...I miss your face.

 
At Monday, August 15, 2011, Anonymous Sarah Newens said...

Can't believe you've already been there a week. Your stories so far are amazing! Can't wait to see the pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home