Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sweaty Palms

Well, an old friend (and at times more) is coming to town today, and I am more than nervous. We haven't seen each other in a year and a half. Our communication hasn't ceased, we just haven't physically been around one another. I'm trying not to freak out too much, but I can't help but be nervous. I am not the same girl he left at the Tallahassee airport a year and a half ago. I'm not the same physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually. He's very perceptive, and while I think he knows all this, I am still awaiting his reaction to it. I have no idea where our relationship will go. It's hard to keep anything alive when you are over a thousand miles apart. We are closer now, since I've moved to DC, but the distance still plagues us. I'm hoping this weekend will answer a lot of questions I have about him and us...good or bad, I just need to know. This anticipation is killing me.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 17, 2006, Blogger Lisa said...

Good Luck Autumn with all your weekend plans...Maybe we can grab dinner next week so I can hear all about it. I am sure you are just as fabulous as ever.

 
At Thursday, August 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please call Clovis and tell us all about it as soon as possible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home