Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's Official...

I'M FREAKING OUT!!!
I leave in one week, and it's starting to set in how scared and nervous I actually am. I have resorted to being short with everyone I love and walking around with a blank look on my face. I'm sorry guys...hopefully I'll get myself together soon. I just keep thinking, I'm about to leave everything I know for everything I don't know. What a scary realization. My family, friends, and comfort zone are all here in Clovis. I hope giving all that stuff up helps me grow and realize some of my potential. For those of you who know me, my biggest fear is not living up to my potential. This is a big step in understanding myself and perhaps even finding myself. I want to do great things and touch people's lives in a way that cannot be done here.

Clovis and Portales, I shall miss you and all you have provided me. I have a good base becuase of the things I've learned here and the memories I've made here. Many more memories are to come in my life...I've only just begun! To each of you who've touched my heart, you know who you are, my life will never be the same because I met you. I shall never forget you and I hope the same is true for you. My life has been a blessing because you were in it. I hope to have many more posts of my adventures in DC. I will keep you updated with all the juicy gossip about my life, which usually isn't much, and with all my sheninigans. I love each one of you reading this, in an entirely different way. Keep in touch...because I will need you over there!

4 Comments:

At Thursday, July 27, 2006, Blogger Aspen said...

GASP! Oh I have been waiting for this moment all my life! No wait, that came out all wrong...not waiting for you to leave, but waiting for your blog to emerge. And alas, here it finally is! When should I expect my first blog dedication? HA!

I can't wait for next week. We will both be embarking on one of the craziest things we have ever done!

LOVE YOU!

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006, Blogger WhiteFade said...

i'm so glad you started this. you better believe i'm checkin it everyday - and that i'll be givin ya hell if you don't update it often enough! and thank you. thank you for everything autumn moore. i love you!

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006, Blogger WhiteFade said...

ps. you need to change your settings to allow anonymous comments - and put in your links and all that other stuff. i can totally help you out if you need.
=)

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006, Blogger WhiteFade said...

and uh...*cough cough...
well...
your template shows up corrupted on my mac at home. apparently this template is just iexplorer-friendly...and well...
ok.
we'll talk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home